Production Line Description
Most bamboo species are native to warm and moist tropical and to warm temperate climates. However, many species are found in diverse climates, ranging from hot tropical regions to cool mountainous regions and highland cloud forests. Bamboo is widely distributed in tropics and subtropics, like Asia, America, Africa, etc.
Bamboo is considered as a new source of energy. The calorific value of bamboo is 18.3 -19.7 MJ/kg , which is just like or a little bit higher than beech, spruce, and eucalypt, etc. Generally, bamboo is composted of hemicelluloses, cellulose and lignin, just like the composition of the wood , which means bamboo can be easily processed into pellets by bamboo pellet presses.
Bamboo Pellet Mill Production Line Process
When harvesting the bamboo, the bamboo can be cut into bamboo pieces, and then the bamboo pieces transported to the pellet plant can be crushed into appropriate bamboo powder，and the processed bamboo powder will be dried and fed into bamboo pellet machines and be compressed into pellets. The newly extruded bamboo pellets will be cooled down to become solid and gain strength and at same time will be screened to separate the bamboo pellets and bamboo dust, then packed for storage or transportation.
bamboo pellet mill production line flowchart
Equipment involved in bamboo pellet fuel production
Usually, in an entire bamboo pellet production line the following equipment are involved:
Electric cabinet( to control equipment in the whole bamboo production line)
Hammer mill ( to grind the proper sized and dried materials into power for pelletizing)
Dryer(to get the moisture content ready for pelletizing)
Bamboo pellet machine( to pelletize the prepared materials into pellets)
Cooler( to cooler down the newly extruded hot pellets and hard the pellets)
Packing machine( to bag bamboo pellets according to requirements).
Bamboo is pressed into pellets by a pellet machine
Other Uses Of Bamboo
1. Culinary Uses
Bamboo is edible after proper processing, They are used in numerous Asian dishes and broths. Pickled bamboo, used as a condiment, may also be made from the pith of the young shoots.In Indonesia, they are sliced thin and then boiled with thick coconut milk and spices to make a dish called gulai rebung. Pickled bamboo shoots are cooked with black-eyed beans as a delicacy in Nepal. In Sambalpur, India, the tender shoots are grated into juliennes and fermented to prepare kardi. This fermented bamboo shoot is used in various culinary preparations, notably amil, a sour vegetable soup.
2. Animal diet
Bamboos make 99 percent of giant panda’s diet, soft bamboo stems, leaves and shoots are rich in sucrose and other sugars. Mountain gorillas also feed on soft bamboo stems and in some cases, some chimpanzees have been seen consuming sap, which is fermented and alcoholic.
3. Kitchenware Uses
The empty hollow in the stalks of larger bamboo is often used to cook food in many Asian cultures. Soups are boiled and rice is cooked in the hollows of fresh stalks of bamboo directly over a flame. In addition, bamboo is frequently used for cooking utensils within many cultures, and is used in the manufacture of chopsticks. In modern times, some see bamboo tools as an ecofriendly alternative to other manufactured utensils.
4. Construction Uses
Bamboo, like true wood, is a natural composite material with a high strength-to-weight ratio useful for structures. In China and India, bamboo was used to hold up simple suspension bridges.
5. Writing pen Uses
In old times, people in India used hand made pens made from thin bamboo sticks by simply peeling them on one side and making a nib-like pattern at the end. The pen would then be dipped in ink for writing.
Why bamboo pellets are popular?
1. High heat value: The heat value of bamboo pellet fuel is as high as 4800 kcal, equal to that of coal but with less space occupation.
2. Low emission: After being handled, bamboo pellets only contain less than 1.1% of ash, which together with little sulfur content contributes to low burning emission, reducing acid rain and green house effect.
3. Wide application: As a kind of novel and green energy form, biomass pellet fuel can be widely used in industrial factory to heat furnace, household to work in stove and service field to supply heat.
4. Easy transportation: Bamboo wood pellet mill makes the final products made in it high in density, which means the volume of them is much smaller compared with the same weight of raw materials. Thus, easy transportation and low delivery fee can be realized.
5. High profits: This money earning method only needs a complete bamboo pellet production line, sufficient supply of raw materials and a few people. In most circumstances, investment will be paid back in several months.
Here you can submit any questions and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We will not disclose the information you submit to anyone, please rest assured.
Copyright© 2020 Richi Machinery. All rights reserved. Site Map