Production Line Description
As a source of alternative energy over the usual non – renewable fossil fuels, rice husk pellets have been gaining a lot of interest all over the world. In Malaysia, one of the famous rice planting countries, rice husk pellet could substitute petroleum and coal for heat generation purpose. As for Vietnam, the second largest country for rice exporting in the world, rice husk has been a popular material for biofuel pellets processing. As a matter of fact, rice husk pellet mill production line designed specifically for the use of rice husk pellets are now widely available in the markets of some countries across the globe.
Procedures of Rice Husk Pelletizing
1. Screening. Get rid of the impurity of the rice husk, like the biomass-free materials, rocks, iron dust, etc.
2. Pelleting. Put the treated rice husk into the rice husk pellet mill to pelletize.
3. Cooling. The fresh rice husk particles after coming out of the pellet mill with a high temperature need to be cooled to keep the shape.
4. Package. If you pellet the rice husk for selling, you need a packing machine to pack the rice hull pellets.
rice husk pellet production line flowchart
The Advantages of Rice Husk as Fodder
After dealing, the rice husk has higher water- absorbing with more opportunities to melting in water for various of nutrient content, so the fodder can be digested by the livestock, with 17%-20% digestibility, improving one time than before. Rice husk, as a kind of fodder, can be divided into unit bran fodder, puffed rice husk fodder, rice husk fermentation fodder, chemistry treatment fodder. Rice husk pellets processed by rice husk pellet mill are more suitable for animal consumption.
The Advantages of Using Rice Husk as Biomass Pellets Fuel
1. High heating value. The density of the shaped rice husk pellets is (1.0-1.3) t/m3 and the heating value is (3500-4000) kcal/kg, whose market price is 750RMB per ton.
2. The raw material is more abundant and the cost is low relatively.
3. Crushing and drying is not necessary for the processing, and only with one pelletizing line can the production process, which can decrease the equipment investment.
4. With low cost, the production power consumption for one ton of rice husk pelletizing is below 60 degrees of electricity.
5. No smoke produced in the processing is good for the environment.
6. It is convenient to reserve and transport.
Rice husk is pressed into pellets by a pellet machine
Advantages of rice husk pellets
Rice husk pellets are highly densified and compacted into small size, which make their storage and transportation much easier and convenient. On the other hand, the small, regular and uniform shaped rice husk pellets make the feeding of automated heating system more easily.
2. High effectiveness
Comparing with burning directly, rice husk pellets can burn longer and the combustion rate of rice husk pellets can be above 95%. The characteristics comparison of rice husk and rice husk pellets are shown is the below form, for your reference:
Comparing with wood, rice husk pellets is also proved effective. Rice husk pellets has a low moisture content of 7 to 8%, which doesn’t need to consume energy to burn it off, making the burning of rice husk pellets effective.
3. Wide application.
Rice husk pellets can be applied in many appliance. It can be burned in heating furnaces, boilers, pellets stoves and traditional stoves, and other heating systems.
4. Good to environment.
Rice husk pellets as a biomass fuel will ease the environment pressures caused by fossil fuel combustion. Comparing with the burning of rice husk, the burning of rice husk pellets is much more clean. The ash content is around 15 to 16 % when burning directly which will be largely decreased to 6 to 7 % when it is burned in pellet form.
Here you can submit any questions and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We will not disclose the information you submit to anyone, please rest assured.
Copyright© 2020 Richi Machinery. All rights reserved. Site Map